Hi everyone! I’ve been getting ready to switch over my front porch decor from Fall/Thanksgiving to Winter/Christmas. I was really on top of things with the Fall decorating, but I feel like I’m a bit behind on the Christmas decor. Seems like the days are just flying by since Thanksgiving! So, I headed over to Pinterest and Instagram for some Christmas front porch ideas and inspiration. Here are some of my favs.
So, after looking over all of these lovely pics, I found a few things they had in common. Without further ado, here are the elements that make up a fabulous Christmas front porch:
- Door wreath
- Garland around the front door
- Bench or rocking chair
- Lights (sting lights, candlelight, Christmas string lights)
- A wooden or chalkboard sign
- Mini Christmas tree, or sprigs of pine
- Christmas pillow or plaid blanket
- A decorative item (red wagon, vintage skis, ice skates, boots, a wooden sled)
What about you? How do you like to decorate your front porch for Christmas?