In honor of Father’s Day today, I thought I’d share some inspirational pictures of man caves. A man cave can be easily created in basements, garages, or even in a backyard shed. All you need are the following 6 essential elements:
- A large TV – the bigger the better, and the more the merrier!
- Bar – ideally with a sink, refrigerator for drinks and snacks, kegerator with beer tap, and some snacks. Pull up a few bar stools, and your man cave is in business!
- Games – for commercial breaks, or if the game isn’t going well. Best choices are pool/billards, foosball, arcade games, poker table, or video games
- Manly Decor – sports memorabilia, movie posters, cars, Harley Davidson decor, and anything to do with hunting
- Comfortable Seating – a large sectional with an ottoman to rest their feet, or a few leather recliners facing the TV
- Masculine Colors and Materials – think leather, dark wood, stone(leather, dark wood, stone, metal, navy blue, red, gray, or the team colors of his choice
Now for some pictures…